The client is looking for an experienced and highly motivated ASEAN Innovations Manager to join the water treatment applications team based in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the innovation strategy, identifying and implementing new product and service offerings, and supporting the growth of the company's water treatment applications business throughout the ASEAN region.
* Develop and implement the innovation strategy for the water treatment applications business in the ASEAN region, working closely with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize new product and service offerings.
* Conduct market research and analysis to understand customer needs and identify new market opportunities.
* Collaborate with R&D, Sales, and Marketing teams to develop and launch new products and services that meet customer needs and drive revenue growth.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key customers, partners, and suppliers to understand their needs and incorporate feedback into the innovation strategy.
* Manage the product development process from ideation through launch, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches.
* Conduct regular performance reviews of new product and service offerings, making recommendations for improvements and adjustments as needed.
* Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify potential threats and opportunities for the business.
* Provide regular updates to senior leadership on the progress of innovation initiatives and key performance metrics.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or related field required. Master's degree preferred.
* 8+ years of experience in the water treatment industry, with a focus on product development and innovation.
* Experience managing a team of product development professionals and cross-functional teams.
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to conduct market research and analysis to identify new market opportunities.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers, partners, and suppliers.
* Proven track record of launching successful new products and services in the water treatment industry.
* Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Experience working in the ASEAN region is preferred.
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit your updated CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.