We are seeking an Industrial Water Engineer with water resources planning, water pumping and conveyance, biological and physical/chemical treatment knowledge and experience to evaluate, plan, and design and industrial water and wastewater treatment infrastructure.
This position will provide process engineering on a variety of industrial water and wastewater treatment planning, evaluation, and design projects. Work will include water resources planning, process evaluation, water and wastewater treatment, and water recycling facilities throughout US.
- Conduct water supply and wastewater capacity due diligence investigations.
- Develop design calculations for selected water and wastewater treatment processes.
- Work with project teams to develop preliminary designs (PFD/PID).
- Provide project quality assurance and quality control.
- Provide technical support to sales tasks for treatment facilities and process improvements.
- Interface with engineering disciplines, departments, and other offices to develop and deliver a seamless design for a full functioning system.
- Preparation of engineering reports, technical memoranda and specifications.
- Conducts and manages field investigation activities, including collection of (water and wastewater) samples for field and laboratory analysis, and compilation of operational data at municipal and industrial facilities.
- Mentor/supervise, delegate, and oversee the work of field technical staff and engineers, coordinate with other disciplines
- Provide consultation in specialized areas to make decisions and solve problems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS Degree in Engineering (Civil, Environmental, etc.) or related field required. MS degree is preferred
- PE license preferred
- 5 to 15 years of experience with some flexibility
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Field assignments may require the ability to perform physically demanding work
- Candidate must be willing and able to travel for daily and short-term field assignments.
Benefits and Other Compensation: We provide a comprehensive benefits package that promotes employee health, performance, and success which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, an employee assistance program, paid time off and parental leave, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match, performance-based bonus eligibility, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance and long-term care insurance.
With 52 offices and 1,700 professionals across North America and the Pacific. For more than 70 years, they have created leading-edge environmental solutions for municipalities, private industry, and government agencies.