We specialize in water treatment filtration and separation solutions for a variety of industrial processes and are currently seeking a mid-senior level Applications Engineer to work anywhere in the US. Some travel will be required when needed.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to help us respond to exciting opportunities involving the purification of industrial process water. We have some breakthrough technology in our repertoire and if you are interested in joining a team that is undertaking challenging and important projects and you have a solid, related engineering background, we would like you to apply.
Responsibilities For This Position Include (but Not Limited To)
- Reports to the Sales Manager and work with the other Sales Engineers.
- Read and understand detailed client specifications and provide a compliant system design description.
- Respond to client's needs with a well-written proposal for complete water treatment capital equipment and systems.
- Provide detailed cost estimates for proposed equipment that takes into consideration client's specifications and needs.
- Be responsible for stewardship of specific product lines, suggesting changes or enhancements to be more competitive, and following up with the engineering team to ensure changes are incorporated.
- See the big picture for each proposal such that a greater understanding of the client's need for our product is realized. Envision additional ways our products and services can be exploited and suggest those to the client.
- Provide help to others in the Sales Department with software estimating tools and databases.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in sales of packaged process equipment, preferably for treatment of industrial water and or wastewater.
- Candidates must possess as a minimum a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of packaged process equipment utilizing pumps, valves, instrumentation and controls, with the ability to properly select and size these components in a water treatment system.
- Extensive knowledge of water treatment processes: filtration, separation, ion exchange.
- Problem solving thinking, ability to plan and time management skills.
- Knowledge in hydraulic and fluid dynamics, mass transfer, metal corrosion, materials selection, and thermodynamics are a plus.
- Experience in system sizing, proposal-writing and estimating (applications engineering).
- A valid passport and the ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Access to an large airport for travel when required.
- Travel no more than 25%.
Apply here now!