We have a current opportunity for a Industrial - Superintendent - Atlanta on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Cumming. For further information about this position please apply.
The purpose of this position is to lead individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery. My client is growing their team and industrial presence in the South East and looking for a Warehouse Industrial Superintendent who wants to grow their career and lead award winning projects with an exclusive client. If you are ready to join an accomplished team with great career growth and work/life balance apply today.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule.
- Maintains open, daily communications on projects to PM and administrative staff
- Create and update project schedules for on-time delivery.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and performance of field personnel and their crews.
- Completes daily reports and daily timesheets on the job site.
- Attend meetings on and off-site as directed.
- Promotes safety practices and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5+ years of construction industry experience with a minimum of 2 years as a Superintendent.
- Proven track record of successfully overseeing projects.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
- Ability to read and evaluate blueprints and relevant contract documents.
- Experience with construction-related software is desirable.
- Understands and promotes the "team" concept.
- Ability to develop/maintain a positive working relationship with clients, the public, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (desirable)
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Industry-leading compensation
- Lucrative bonus plans
- Complete benefits package (including Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Company Car & Gas Card
- Positive work environment
- Opportunity to progress within one firm
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply or reach out directly to Melika La'Rosa at
Closing date 07/29/2022
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to contact everyone, If you have not heard from us within 3 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.