RARE OPPORTUNITY!! My client is growing their team and industrial presence in Austin and are looking for Superintendents who want to grow their careers and lead award winning projects in the city!! If you are ready to join an accomplished team with great career growth and work/life balance apply today.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule.
- Maintains open, daily communications on projects to PM and administrative staff
- Create and update project schedules for on-time delivery.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and performance of field personnel and their crews.
- Completes daily reports.
- Attend meetings on and off-site as directed.
- Promotes safety practices and procedures.
- 8+ years of construction industry experience with a minimum of 5 as a Superintendent.
- Proven track record of successfully overseeing projects.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
- Ability to read and evaluate blueprints and relevant contract documents.
- Experience with construction-related software is desirable.
- Understands and promotes the "team" concept.
- Ability to develop/maintain a positive working relationship with clients, the public, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Industry-leading compensation
- Lucrative bonus plans
- Complete benefits package (including Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Positive work environment
- Opportunity to progress within one firm