We have a current opportunity for an Industrial Hygienist hybrid role with a national firm. They have a very strong backlog as well as competitive bonus structure and benefits package. This role has a clear path to project management and will be part of a firm that consistently ranks as one of the top ten "Best Firms to Work For"
- Perform complex analyses for specific portions of broader hazardous building materials projects;
- Supervise field activities and ensures correct interpretations of findings. Ensure that data collection and laboratory analyses are completed correctly, in accordance with regulatory requirements and client and Langan expectations, within budget, and on time;
- Prepare progress reports and draft change orders. Prepare draft invoices, project billings, and assist in payment collections;
- Effectively organize, write and edit draft proposals, reports and other documents
- State Asbestos Inspector and Project Monitor;
- State Licensed Lead Inspector;
- Related licenses in other states and additional licenses (Lead Risk Assessor, Asbestos Designer) are considered a plus;
- 6+ years of relevant work experience;
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements in environment, health, and safety, regulated building materials, and industrial hygiene
- Willing to travel
If interested, please apply!