I am working with a growing firm with a focus on solving complex problems. They believe that seeing a problem is the first step toward a solution.
As a company, we believe in work-life balance and a role that combine office, field and remote work - offering great flexibility.
Stock options, ownership and partnership opportunities exist for the winning candidate that can demonstrate excellence and long-term commitment to the company.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Field experience and aptitude with a desire to excel at identifying problems and solutions in a light or heavy industrial environment.
- Experience with creating, reading, and editing structural and civil drawings. Architectural, piping and equipment drawing experience a plus.
- Skilled at data collection (field measurements), analysis and optimizing structures to improve overall performance.
- The ability to lead capital project teams in ensuring that all project success criteria are met.
- Engineering/construction contractor interface experience.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and/or Autodesk Revit modeling programs.
- Able to provide engineering oversight from concept to completion.
- Maintaining continuing education, advancing, and evaluating new civil and structural technologies.
- Able to reduce complex problems to simple set of solutions.
- Able to communicate technical and business information effectively.
- Able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, for both construction and managerial decision-making.
- BS in Civil/Structural Engineering with 5-10 years experience.
- Masters or EIT desired. (PE preferred.)
- Expertise in AutoCAD, Revit and RISA 3D modeling desired.
- Physical ability to climb stairs, ladders and navigate equipment platforms.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance