I am currently working on an opening in Owings Mills/Baltimore, for a Civil Engineering Senior Project Manager in our Buildings and Facilities division to lead an engineering design team working on some of the most high-profile projects in the Baltimore region.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing projects
- Interfacing with clients and agency reviewers
- Document preparation and production
- Managing sub-consultants
- Monitoring budgets, schedules, and quality
The candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and knowledge of civil design processes to lead and mentor a team of staff. The ability to interact well with client management teams, engineers in other technical disciplines, and agency reviewers is essential.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Civil Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- A minimum of 10 years' of experience with Civil design and projects.
- Familiarity with the Baltimore City development
- Ability to manage and provide technical expertise in the following areas:
- Residential, commercial, mixed-use, and retail land development design
- Roadway/highway design,
- Utility design,
- Stormwater management and erosion and sediment control design,
- Grading and drainage system design.
The following benefits are available to the successful candidate:
- Health insurance, including an option with a Health Savings Account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care and Transit and Parking where applicable)
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (16 days) & Paid Holidays (8 days)
- Parental Leave (up to 80 hours)
If you would like to hear more please contact :
📞+1 202 905 0654