A global water MNC is looking for a HVAC Engineer in Hong Kong to be part of their exciting engineering team. This is a good opportunity to join a well established firm.
Your duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Effectively manage the Design & Production (manufacturing & equipment delivery) schedules.
- Produce and/or lead the production of the thermal, pressure drop & acoustic calculations.
- Lead the production of the electrical design & wiring diagrams
- Produce the technical specifications to be issued to suppliers in accordance with the projects' requirements; Liaise with suppliers or sub-contractors; Abide by the technical specifications of the procurement; Assist our purchasing team in the negotiation with the selected suppliers & subcontractors.
- The above mentioned duties and responsibilities may be subject to changes when the need arises and as directed by your manager.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical/Thermal/Electrical…).
- At least 5 -10 years of working experience in HVAC projects.
- Relevant experience in water Industry is a plus.
- Must be based in Hong Kong.
- Solid organizational & technical skills including attention to details.
- Good English communication skills.
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit your updated CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.