We have a current opportunity for a HV Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei. For further information about this position please apply.
You will be supporting the planning, design, and construction of
onshore/offshore substations. Besides that support electric power-related technical work.
- Support the engineers in monitoring project deliverable and actively engage where project teams would benefit from technical intervention.
- Review solutions developed by project teams and identify opportunities for improvement of processes, systems, or equipment, to prevent errors.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to the overall project team as appropriate including Commissioning and Service.
- Improve the efficiency of the engineering process, through the development and use of standard engineering solutions for projects.
- Required to undertake ad-hoc duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience including high voltage
- Knowledge of electrical code
- Experience coordinating and communicating with TaiPower is an advantage
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!