We have a current opportunity for a HSE Manager position for an Offshore Wind Manufacturing company, on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taichung, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Proactively communicate HSE in the company, within own department and with external stakeholders.
- Act as the Representative for ISO 14001 environment management systems.
- Ensure that the management system is in place and maintained sustainable.
- Organize and conduct internal audits and management reviews within the organization and report the performance and recommend improvement opportunities to Management.
- Ensure the management systems are effectively implemented and the requirements are followed in the department.
- Show leadership to promote safety and work quality awareness, and safety behavior in the company.
- Responsible for HSE and its performance in the department. Ensure that the working environment is safe and healthy.
- Participate as an active member of the Site Management Team for the Company's safety and environmental performance.
- Proactively communicate HSE issues in the company, within own department and with external stakeholders.
- Coach subordinates for excellent HSE performance.
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day HSE operations.
- Monitor HSE and its performance and ensure that KPIs are reached;
- Contribute to the improvement of the overall performance of the plant and;
- Accountable for planning, execution of Risk Assessments & improvement proposals;
- Provide coaching and training in HSE to site employees.
- Organize Site meetings and audits for compliance with HSE requirements and the progress of implementation of HSE plans.
- Take lead in the investigation of major incidents.
- Interface with Site Management, Facility Management, Maintenance Team, Construction, Production/Technician
- 15+ years of experience of working HSE role in a production/construction/maritime environment
- Experience in implementing HSE policies relevant education within HE, NEBOSH or IOSH diploma in HSE is a plus
- Knowledge of HSE legislation and the ability to interpret government approved codes of practices to ensure legal compliance
- English and Mandarin communication, written and spoken
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!