We have a current opportunity for a Highway PE on a permanent basis. The position will be based in out Texas. For further information about this position please apply.
This is an award winning, international engineering firm looking to grow their Transportation engineering team in Dallas. They work on high-profile and exciting projects, offer flexible work hours and work-from-home flexibility.
This role is for a Highway Engineer to work out of any Texas office.
- Assist in the planning, design and production of engineering drawings
- Apply standard TXDOT engineering practices and techniques
- Collect and analyze data using established procedures, performance of routine calculations, and participation in evaluating the feasibility of alternate solutions
- Assist the project manager in design calculations for Transportation design projects
- Minimum 4 years of experience on TxDOT highway projects
- Proficiency in Openroads, Geopak, and AutoCad
- Texas PE license
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home availability
- Group Insurance
- 8% 401k match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Strong career trajectory
Salary ranges 80,000-130,000 depending on experience