A major National engineering firm is currently looking to add a Project Engineer / Project Manager - Highway located in Houston, TX. Ideal candidates for this role would need to be an enthusiastic, organised, detail-oriented engineer ready to take their career to the next level. If you're looking to have a direct impact on our newer engineers as well as your surrounding communities, this is the job for you.
Responsible for engineering design using knowledge of general engineering principles and practices to interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments with limited supervision. Acts as a technical advisor to less experienced engineers.
- Requires Bachelor's Degree and PE
- 4 years of experience designing roadways and highways
- Experience preparing plans, specifications & estimates (PS&E)
- Experience preparing technical reports, specifications & cost estimates
- Familiarity with TxDOT or other DOT's
- Good technical writing and communication skills
- Proficiency with the following software suites: MicroStation, Open Roads and/or GEOPAK