Looking for a skilled and experienced Project Manager to join our team!
As our Project Manager, you will oversee all aspects of our road construction projects, including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and implementation. You will work closely with our team of engineers, contractors, and stakeholders to ensure that our projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of road construction techniques and materials, as well as strong project management skills. You should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and have a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the construction process from start to finish
- Managing project timelines and budgets
- Ensuring that all work is completed to the required quality standards
- Managing a team of construction workers and subcontractors
- Communicating with stakeholders, including clients, engineers, and local authorities
- Ensuring that all safety and regulatory requirements are met
- Identifying and addressing any project risks or issues
- Reporting on project progress to senior management
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in road construction
- Experience with FDOT is required
- Experience with asphalt paving projects is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A focus on safety and quality
- The ability to manage a team and work collaboratively with others
- A results-driven mindset
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to lead the construction of infrastructure projects, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team as a Project Manager.