A highly reputable and well-known heavy civil contractor is currently looking multiple Project Managers for their operations in the metro Washington DC area. This contractor is well-established in the DMV, having been in business for almost 80 years, so there will be plenty of backlog and job stability in the area for the future. They have a great reputation across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in the heavy civil industry
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Project Manager or Project Engineer position on heavy civil projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience with heavy civil roadway projects including mass clear/grade, excavation, underground utilities, and asphalt paving is REQUIRED
- Strong experience with private civil site development projects is highly preferred
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + industry-leading bonus structure
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Great opportunity for career growth with a well-known contractor!
If you are interested in the Heavy Civil PM role, please don't wait to apply!