My client is seeking experienced Heavy Civil Estimators for bridge and highway projects coming up in 2023. They have been in the heavy civil industry since the 1980s and set very high standards for project safety and completion.
My client primarily chases work in the Boston, MA to southern New Hampshire area and is looking for a candidate that is willing to come into the office and join the Estimating team.
If you are an Estimator in the heavy civil industry and would be interested in exploring a new opportunity then take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below and apply!
- Provide accurate bid proposals and scope analysis for potential bridge and highway projects
- Provide on-going cost estimate support to operations
- Read and understand bid documents, instructions, detailed specifications, and drawings
- Submit RFIs for missing design information required to estimate the assigned scope
- Evaluate subcontractor and vendor proposals relative to their scope of work
- Perform cost estimates on changes during construction
- Attend post bid interviews as needed
- 8+ years Estimating heavy civil construction experience
- HCSS, Bluebeam, Procore experience
- Extensive knowledge of current costs associated with heavy civil construction
- Strong knowledge of estimating, preconstruction, construction processes and techniques