About the company:
Our client is an excellent, global consultancy ranging from engineering services to geosciences. Their diverse expertise include geotechnical and civil engineering, hydrology, hydrogeology, and geochemistry. With projects being managed in Central and South America, UK, Papa New Guinea, and Australia, they work with key clients from the mining sectors. Having won over 50 national and international awards, it is definitely an opportunity worth going for!
- Work with senior team to design mining projects.
- Use GoldSim software to visualise and simulate complex engineering systems.
We are looking for individuals:
- 5-8 years' experience in design and water resource engineering.
- Experienced in GoldSim modeling.
- Experienced in water balance/dam-breaking modeling.
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills.
If this sounds like you, apply with your CV today!