A global pharmaceutical MNC is looking for a Global Mechanical Lead in Singapore to be part of their exciting engineering team. This is a good opportunity to join a well established firm.
- All Mechanical project technical responsibilities, ensure quality of group deliverables and overall success of the Mechanical Department.
- Maintain positive working and professional relationship with the assigned leads, project managers, vendors, and contractors.
- Field services including construction verification, FATs, commissioning, testing.
- Mechanical personnel resource management, updates of resource management tools, facilitation of weekly meetings.
- Project design including developing project plans.
- Specification of major equipment, development of equipment bid packages, equipment technical and commercial review, equipment bid recommendations, equipment drawing review.
- Provide input to maximise the manufacturing process.
- Have a strong knowledge of 3D design.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering required; MBA preferred
At least 10 years of related experience required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Extensive knowledge of engineering principles and procedures
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Excellent time management skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong supervisory and leadership skills
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Intermediate skill in MS office
Ability to work in fast paced environment
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit your updated CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.