A ENR Top 500 multi-disciplinary engineering design and consulting firm recognized for innovative solutions and comprehensive services is currently hiring a capable Geotechnical / CMT Project Manager for the Charlotte office. The engineers, planners, landscape architects, and surveyors add value to projects by combining creative solutions, something that the company pushes to develop and train.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects from start to finish, ensuring that all deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Oversee all aspects of geotechnical projects, including project planning, design, implementation, and monitoring.
- Coordinate with clients, engineers, and contractors to ensure that project objectives are met and that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Prepare and review technical reports, proposals, and other project documentation.
- Conduct field investigations, soil borings, and other geotechnical testing as necessary
- Bachelors or master's degree in a related discipline
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration or ability to obtain within 6 months is required
- 5 or more years of experience is preferred
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
Exceptional employee benefits package, including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
If this is something that interests you, please apply now!