My client are a multi-disciplinary firm serving all phases of project development and public safety. From civil engineering and planning to survey and mapping to earth and material science - They specialize in Geotechnical Engineering with over 500 Employees Nationally.
- Business Development and consulting engineering
- Leading well, being a team builder, and making decisions skillfully
- Managing personnel and resources
- Project management, proposal, and report review and preparation
- Overseeing quality control, report review, and management of projects
- Managing a profitable P&L
- Overseeing geotechnical and field services projects
- Geotechnical engineering and concepts
- More responsibilities that can be discussed upon application.
- BS in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- 8+ years of geotechnical engineering experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) license or ability to obtain one within three months