Geotechnical Department Manager
One of the most profitable and fastest growing engineering consultancies in the New York Metropolitan Region is looking for a Department Manager for their Geotechnical Division.
Currently partnered with an Award Winning Nationwide Engineering Consultancy. This company is one of the fastest growing consultancies in the New York Metropolitan Region and offers Profit Sharing.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Experienced Geotechnical Professional who is ready to take a step up into a Leadership Position. The Candidate must have prior Management experience in an Engineering Consultancy.
Requirements and Duties
- PE in New York or New Jersey
- 15 Years Experience in Geotechnical Engineering or other related field
- Previously Help a Management position in an Engineering Consultancy
- BS in Civil/Environmental Engineering or related field
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
What's in it for you?
- Impressive Compensation Package and Benefits
- Industry Leading Profit sharing
- Hybrid work/Flexible work
- An exciting opportunity for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer who's looking to take a step up into a Department Manager Position or an Experienced Department Manager who's looking for a company that Financially Rewards High Performance
Qualified candidates please apply directly.
If you are not qualified for this, feel free to send a resume as we have hundreds of jobs we are actively recruiting on.