Our client is a leading provider of O&M services in the renewable energy market in Taiwan. They are seeking a General Manager to oversee their operations and business development activities.
About the Position:
As General Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the company, driving growth and profitability, and building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders. You will oversee the operations and business development teams in Taiwan and develop and implement strategies to achieve business goals and objectives. You will also monitor and analyze market trends and competition, and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Lead and manage the operations and business development teams in Taiwan
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competition, and identify new opportunities for growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and industry partners
- Ensure compliance with local regulations, safety standards, and company policies and procedures
- Manage financial performance, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Hire, train, and develop staff to meet business needs and objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior management role, including a minimum of 3 years of experience in the renewable energy industry
- Strong understanding of O&M services and the renewable energy market in Taiwan
- Proven track record of driving growth and profitability in a similar role
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and multicultural environment
- Fluent in English
If you're interested in this position, please click "Apply Now". We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those shortlisted applicants will be contacted.