Solar Electrical Engineer
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
Are you passionate about the positive impact that renewable energy can make on our economy and environment? For almost a decade, this Electrical Engineering company is a leading EPC for utility-scale solar and battery energy storage, with a significant project pipeline. The company is solidly positioned to succeed in the rapid growth of clean energy with years of project backlog.
- Engineering project management for select outsourced engineering disciplines
- Run production reports for system production estimate
- Execute designs that adhere to grid compliance and permitting requirements
- Troubleshoot design and construction issues in the field
- Design and coordinate multiple projects at various stages
- BS Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of utility-scale renewable energy experience working with EPC / Developers / Owners
- Familiarity with utility practices, industry codes and standards
- Proficient using solar design software experience (Helioscope, PVSYST or other)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Paid time off
If you are interested in the Solar Electrical Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.