This is a unique opportunity for 5-20 years civil site engineers for a fully remote role!
- P.E. license is a must to be successful. What's more is that all employees are encouraged to make the most of the unlimited PTO that is offered, in order to boost productivity and positivity.
This type of opportunity really does not come around often and is becoming increasingly rarer as companies return to the office.
This is a unique opportunity to join a 1000 person company fully remotely. Since the pandemic, people have been increasingly drawn to fully remote roles; however, there actually aren't many about. There definitely aren't any about with a client like mine who are a nationally recognized engineering firm with around 1000 employees.
- 401k is now a match of 50% of 6%
- Fully Remote
- Unlimited PTO which you are encouraged to use
- Diversity and Inclusion is one of their top agendas this year
- A year-end bonus for all positions this is worked out as a share of profits. PMs get special larger bonus. They are on track to make $200 million this year
- Very robust career path program. Spending 2.5 million on training last year and your own personal work coach and future planner
- 4 weeks maternity and paternity leave
- Spot bonuses these could be a 100 dollar gift card/ or 5000 dollars towards training
- They give $5000 dollars for a referrals
- 4% staff turnover rate
- They are ideally looking for technically minded civil site engineers who really enjoy problem solving and design work. 5-20 years is preferable and a P.E. license is a must.
Apply directly hear or reach out to Raminta Dailidaite on 248-809-1785 to find out more.