LVI are working with a boutique engineering company, who are seeking a forensic structural engineer to join in Texas to execute their growing backlog of work in the state. This company has a strong presence across the southeastern United States and an ambitious growth plan set in place over 2022.
The firm are an Award-Winning national engineering and consultancy business, offering professional services to clients in the private and public market sectors. They have a strong leadership and ownership programme upon where growth and development is based on merit, not tenure. This firm prides themselves on delivering on time, with exceptional quality to all its clients. They take an extremely targeted approach to their business development and client facing skills. From the successes over the previous year, they have implemented marketing strategies in key areas of the United States, and so are looking for a driven engineer to satisfy the needs of both existing and new clients.
This is a remote-based position for any driven engineer keen to take the next step in their career and help build a state-wide presence for a company.
- PE Licensed Engineer in TX required. Additional licenses in surrounding states preferred, but not essential.
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering required- Masters degree preferred.
- 5+ year's engineering experience, 2+ year's experience conducting forensic investigations.
- Project management experience preferred, ability to be presentable and timely with clients essential.
- Conduct forensic investigations on single and multifamily residential, and commercial properties, determining the cause, origin, and extent of structural failures, water intrusions, construction defects and building system failures for a clientele of leading insurance carriers and adjusters.
- Investigate and assess damages due to catastrophes such as storm damages (wind, hail, tornado, hurricanes, and floods) as well and construction design defects.
- Provide detailed forensic engineering reports outlining cause and origin of damage to clients.
- Manage multiple projects and assume responsibility for project execution within required time-frames.
- Communicate with staff and clients to provide time-lines and project updates on a consistent basis.
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities in Texas!