My client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm who are looking for an experienced forensic structural engineer in Houston, Texas. This company prides itself on their work culture and access to some really exciting and unique projects. They also focus on the personal and professional development of employees- promoting internal growth and an engaging senior leadership team makes this company one of the most established firm in the industry.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of science in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering
- 5+ year's experience in engineering
- 2+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Experience in rehabilitation of structures
- Project Management experience: Covering a variety of multifamily and commercial structures.
- Expert witness and litigation experience desired
Responsibilities for the role:
- Managing technical production and contractual aspects of multiple forensic and restoration projects
- Growing the diagnostics group in terms of business development in order to bring in new work and market the business
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Hugh and send your resume over to discuss other options!