LVI are working with a well-established, multi-disciplinary engineering company that have been operating for over 30 years. They are looking to bring on an experienced forensic electrical engineer in Florida with 5 years of experience, to help the company continue to grow. This company will provide you the support and infrastructure to become an industry expert and will allow you to make a name for yourself in the market.
You will be given the opportunity to work on a large variety of cases investigating the cause and origin failures, defects or damages in the electrical field within commercial, residential and industrial sites. Investigations include power system analysis, electric shock causes, failures of electrical equipment, storm damage and cause and origin of fire and explosions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Travelling to different client sites to perform investigation analysis
- Serve as an expert witness in court and/or depositions
- Establish new client relationships and contribute towards business growth
- Evaluation and investigation on electrical systems, cause and origin of fire and explosions and failure of electrical equipment
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 Years experience within forensics