Job Title: Fire Protection Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Fire Protection Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing fire protection systems in accordance with national and local codes and standards. The ideal candidate will have experience working on a variety of projects, including commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities.
Key Responsibilities: Design, review and approve fire protection systems, including fire suppression systems, fire alarm and detection systems, and smoke control systems
- Conduct fire protection system calculations and hydraulic analyses
- Conduct site visits to review fire protection systems and identify any deficiencies
- Prepare and review technical reports, specifications, and construction documents
- Work collaboratively with architects, mechanical and electrical engineers, and other project team members
- Provide technical support during construction and commissioning of fire protection systems
- Perform fire protection system testing and commissioning
- Bachelor's degree in Fire Protection Engineering or related field
- Professional Engineer (PE) license or Engineer in Training (EIT) License in Georgia preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing and implementing fire protection systems
- In-depth knowledge of national and local fire codes and standards
- Experience with fire protection system design software, such as AutoCAD, Revit, and HydraCAD
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel to project sites as needed
The firm is a market leader who offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, and paid time off. If you are a passionate Fire Protection Engineer who enjoys working on a variety of projects and is committed to delivering high-quality results, I encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume. They are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants of all backgrounds and experiences.