We are working with a respected client that has a fully remote Field Geologist opportunity. They value each individual and career progression. Due to this, they have a clear career path to Project Manager, support for obtaining a PG license and appreciate the importance of work/life balance.
- Collaborate with team and communicate with clients to maintain client relationships
- Go to field sites when necessary and assist in field sampling
- Document and report writing within Illinois regulations
- 3-5 years of experience within the environmental space and field sampling
- Ability to communicate and face clients during client meetings and site investigations.
- Full understanding of Illinois regulations
- Ability to work with a team and aspires to career growth.
If interested, please apply!