Federal Project Manager
A brilliant opportunity with one of the industries top companies has opened up. With over $1bn generated every year through annual revenue, a fantastic reputation for quality of work and employee/employer relations and also ranking in the top 40 for largest General Contractors in the USA. This is not a chance to be taken lightly. With a $4bn backlog of work all over the USA job security and variety will be a given to the correct candidate. Who not only wants the chance to work on fantastic projects all over the US, but also have a very reputable addition to their Resume and enhance their career.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Managing Projects alongside the DOD, S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), and U.S National Guard Bureau.
- Initiate and assist with client development and maintenance.
- Make decisions and recommendations based on previous experience to benefit both the project and the client.
- Coordinate all aspects of Project Planning and Project Management.
- Mentoring and leadership towards all less experienced staff to encourage them to grow.
The Federal Construction Project Manager Should Have
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, Architecture or any other related fields.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in related fields and minimum 3 years' experience working with the DoD.
- A credible list of contacts and business development capabilities is preferred.
- Problem solving skills backed up with strong analytical skills.
- Professional Registration (PE, RA or similar) is preferred.
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
- Per Diem
If this role is interesting to you please apply now. It is based in Michigan however travel or full relocation packages are available for the perfect candidate.