A top and global Energy Solutions for Facilities MNC is looking for a Facilities Manager for one their Healthcare Clients in Singapore. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall facility management, operations and maintenance (O&M) requirements for a healthcare facility.
- Manage the day-to-day operation and maintenance (O&M) of the assigned facility
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance to ensure all equipment is properly maintained
- Manage a team of technicians responsible for maintaining and repairing facilities and equipment.
- Manage the budget for facilities and equipment maintenance and repair.
- Provide technical expertise to both internal and external stakeholders, and support to other departments as needed.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to facilities and equipment maintenance and repair.
- Ensure that all facilities and equipment are kept in compliance with industry standards, regulatory requirements, and company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Integrated Facility Management (IFM)
- 5-10+ years of facility management experience for large-scale healthcare facility
- Strong knowledge of industry standards, regulatory requirements, and best practices related to facilities and equipment maintenance.
- Ability to manage a team of technicians and contractors.
- Knowledge of budget management and financial analysis.
- Strong building and M&E knowledge with hands-on experiences
- Understanding and practice of WSH
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV detailing your facilities management experience in Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Facility. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.