They are headquartered out of Texas and have 15+ offices that are located in the United States and 4+ international locations. They service projects anywhere on the globe. Architects, developers, contractors, sub-contractors, and manufacturers, world-wide, routinely call on their consultants for design, engineering, and consulting services for the total building envelope.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be able to read and understand architectural and structural drawings, wind tunnel test reports and technical specifications;
- Be able to work with clients and other consulting staff to develop new architectural details and/or remedial details and specifications for exterior building enclosure systems;
- Be able to work outdoors in the field observing installation on construction sites; performing existing wall condition surveys and performing diagnostic testing in accordance with industry standards;
- Have excellent communication and writing skills;
Required Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of aluminum-and-glass curtain wall systems; window systems; masonry; stone; precast concrete; or unitized/panelized façade systems featuring barrier wall, rain screen or pressure equalized performance capabilities; and have understanding in the use and application of sealants, flashings, thermal insulation, and air/water/vapor barrier materials within the systems listed above;
- A successful candidate must have the ability to produce workable sketches of details for exterior cladding systems, possess knowledge of AutoCad and be familiar with Revit.
- Licensed (or working toward it) Architect or Engineer;
- Minimum 6 years of working on existing structures.
- Hybrid or full-time in the office as per your preference
- Competitive Base Salary above industry average, 401K Match above 6%, PTO, Dental, Vision, IIBEC Credentials Reimbursement, 100% employee owned etc.