LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
We recently started working with one of the Global Leaders in Electrical Motors (embedded not automotive) drives and controls. They are worth roughly $7B in the US Market and is focusing on infrastructure technologies. The company itself has been around for 75 years!
This position reports directly into the VP of Americas for the Industrial Solutions group. They are currently looking to grow out their EV DC Fast Charging solutions in North America. This person will coordinate all of the activities with Engineering/R&D to develop the best solutions possible to their customers. Furthermore, they are looking for this person to help the Business Development Manager with the correct strategy to grow the business and the successful markets with EV Charging P&L Responsibility.
Primary Responsibilities, EV Charging Segment Leader
- Come up with the North America EV DC Fast Charging product roadmap. This includes both the charging power delivery and the vehicle dispenser, ability to comprehend the technology trends
- Define and maintain a charging roadmap ranging between 50KW-500KW
- Achieve the Product Roadmap. Combine both internal development and supplier/client partnerships to determine how to best deliver the product roadmap. Collaborate with business management to fund the developments
- Responsible for the P&L within the EV Charging Group!
Minimum Requirements, EV Charging Segment Leader:
- Ability to lead a group and interact with customers
- Ability to manage cross functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Prior knowledge/experience with power conversion, particularly when it comes to vehicle conversion or DC to DC conversation and understands the benefits of different conversion technologies and methods
- Ability to understand EV Charging standards, compliance and protocols
- Strong Communication skills and international experience
Benefits, EV Charging Segment Leader:
- Medical, Dental Vision
- Base + Bonus (at least 25% but a cap of 300%)
- Remote (Must be present in the office in Ohio 1 Week a month)
- Car Allowances