LVI is hiring!
A top EV Charging Manufacturer is looking for an experienced engineer with a strong EV and/or PV design background to help them build out their established EV Charging Station portfolio. The company is in the process of expanding their in-house engineering team to deliver on Level 2 and Level 3 deployment projects. They have decades worth of construction, PM and engineering expertise in the industry and are accredited to some of the largest arrays/installations in the country.
- 4+ years of engineering experience in any of the following: EV Charging Infrastructure, renewable energy development, vehicle electrification
- 3+ years of hands on experience with the design of EV or PV systems
- Electrical background or a B.S. in a related field
- Strong AutoCAD, Google Earth, mapping, and PVsyst experience
- P.E. license preferred
- Maintain intimate familiarity of EV, PV and battery energy storage system products and specifications as well as continuous interest in learning about new technologies in a dynamic and evolving field
- Ensure deliverables meet high quality standards
- Lead the selection of charging hardware, electrical equipment, PV, and energy storage
- Perform energy production estimates using PVsyst or similar software
- Lead the detailed design drawing for sites with a focus on the sites civil and electrical structure