LVI Associates are proudly representing a specialist contractor in commercial restoration who are looking to expand their presence across South Carolina. The firm mainly specialize in restoring building envelope systems for buildings that have been damaged due to age or construction defects, working closely with consulting firms who analyse the root cause and design the repairs for these projects.
The firm are growing rapidly and are locally recognised as a leading contractor for waterproofing, and other building envelope restoration projects, and they aim to maintain this reputation and growth through high quality hires and outstanding project.
They are looking for an Estimator based in Charleston to mainly work on concrete restoration projects with a large focus on water intrusion repair to large multi-family buildings. This is a unique opportunity to work for a specialist in commercial restoration and to work daily alongside a range of experts in the repair and restoration space.
If you are Estimator with a background in building envelopes or commercial restoration, this is an opportunity for you!
- As an Estimator you will be responsible for preparing cost estimates by analysing proposals and requirements.
- You will communicate and negotiate with vendors, subcontractors, and clients to ensure the best possible prices and customer satisfaction.
- You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining project budgets and timelines.
- Experience in construction estimating or related field.
- Knowledge of construction methods and materials
- Ability to interpret project specifications and blueprints.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and estimating software.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred.
- Professional certification such as Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- $90,000- $120,000 (depending on commercial restoration experience and credentials)
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Generous 401k match
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Wellness allowance