I am currently working with a multi-million dollar Security Integrator based out of the heart of Washington DC, who is looking for an AutoCAD Design Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. This firm specialises on Government and Federal Projects. The successful applicant will be able to work well in a fast paced environment.
Roles and responsibilities will look like
- Creating Drawings from the specification provided by the Pre-Sales team.
- Using both freehand and digital resources (AutoCAD) to generate drawings
- Revising plans to meet architectural requirements
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting, to fine tune plans generated
- Clearly communicating with other members of your team
- 5 Years Minimum experience
- Thorough understanding of AutoCAD (Revit, BIM, Bluebeam also preferred)
- Secret Clearance
- Experience in Integration of Electronic Security Systems (CCTV and Access Control)