Our client is a GreenTech company - They are an artificial intelligence platform that empowers corporations and financial institutions to draw actionable insights on their data.
- Responsible for decarbonization related consulting services and digital solutions sales
- Build and establish strong long-term relationship with prospects and target clients, explore client needs and work towards meeting sales target
- Responsible for establishing client profile files, consultative selling to clients, providing high quality services to clients in a timely and effective manner to ensure client satisfaction.
- Lead the entire sale cycle from prospecting, nurturing sales leads, gathering client needs, following up with clients, updating client follow-up records in CRM and closing of deals
- Provide pre-sales service (including pre-sales preparation, pre-sales communication, contract tender bidding and other related work throughout the process, etc)
- Support in post-sale activities such as account management and tracking client payments
- Support and assist in project implementation
- Collect market feedback, analyse market trends and demand
- Devise sales strategy, review and revise regularly and implement
- Full-time undergraduate degree or above, majoring in electrical engineering, sustainability, environmental management, business, or finance background is preferred
- 5 years+ of experience in sales or consulting in sustainability, carbon, energy, and environmental management. Candidates with prior relevant product and/or software sales experience will have added advantage
- Passion in sustainability and climate change
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong sense of responsibility, resilient and resourceful.
- Flexible to travel