One of the most well-known Solar EPC companies in Japan is looking for an EPC Project Manager to join their team and support multiple new solar construction projects in Japan!
- Coordinate with various subcontractors and internal departments to construct solar power plants
- Regular communication and negotiation with clients
- Onsite assistance to the engineering and construction team
- Take care that the progress of the work meets the initial works schedule
- 3+ years of working experience as an EPC Project Manager for solar power plants
- Background from Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent business English and Japanese ability
- Good communication skills
About the company:
- Headquartered in Japan with global business across key markets in APAC and Europe
- 1GW+ solar project under construction and operation in Japan
- 3.3GW+ solar projects around the world
- High-performance team with around 50 Japanese and foreign members
- Fixed bonus plus performance bonus!