About the company:
We are representing a global family business who provide specialised solutions to councils, engineers, and contractors in Australia. Primarily specialising in stormwater, their solutions handle a variety of products and services ranging from flooding, to municipal and industrial wastewater across water, mining, and oil & gas.
With teams growing in Melbourne and Brisbane, our client is searching for a strong, senior Environmental / Civil Engineer to lead and grow the business across the respective regions.
- Great opportunity to work with major infrastructure projects.
- Be a brand ambassador to work with councils, consultants, clients and other stakeholders.
- Lead and assist engineering team by conducting stormwater quantity and quality designs.
- Advise on the designing of the civil/hydraulic aspect of the project.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 8-15 years+ of experience in water resource, water quality, hydraulics, flooding, and stormwater.
- Understands and experienced in MUSIC modelling software.
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to mentor young engineers.
- Has excellent team skills.
- Driven, focused on long-term gains, and work collaboratively with their team and clients to achieve the best results.
- Candidate should have experience civil, hydraulic or environmental industries.
If you are highly motivated and driven, apply with your CV!