We are seeking an experienced and motivated Environmental Project Manager to join our team in Seattle, Washington. As an Environmental Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing a variety of environmental projects, including environmental assessments, remediation, and compliance. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in environmental science, project management, and excellent communication skills.
- Develop and manage environmental projects from start to finish, including scope, budget, and time line
- Conduct environmental assessments, remediation, and compliance work
- Conduct site visits and assessments to identify potential environmental risks
- Develop and implement environmental plans and remediation strategies
- Manage project budgets and time lines, and ensure project deliverable are completed on time and within budget
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, regulatory agencies, and other stakeholders
- Provide technical support and guidance to project team members
- Bachelor's degree in environmental science, engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in environmental project management
- Strong knowledge of environmental regulations and compliance requirements
- Excellent project management skills, including budgeting, scheduling, and risk management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with clients, team members, and regulatory agencies
- Experience managing and mentoring junior staff
- Ability to travel to project sites as needed
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, including health care, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and professional development opportunities. If you are passionate about environmental management and want to join a dynamic and growing team, please apply today!