We have a current opportunity for a Environmental Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Denver, CO. For further information about this position please apply.
- Managing scope, schedule, and budget for tasks including well installation, well abandonment, site investigation, and other field work.
- Client and regulatory correspondence
- Support portfolio manager with financial management
- Technical report writing and review
- Preparing cost estimates and proposals
- Working effectively with project teams, clients, and all other stakeholders
- Coordinating work schedules with staff and subcontractors
- Health and safety stewardship, including local field visits
- May require some regional travel for field visits
- Supervise up to 10 staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or closely related field
- 5 years of experience in environmental consulting
- 1 years of project management experience preferred
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER Training Supervisory experience