We are currently hiring Senior EIA and Approvals Consultants across NSW, Queensland, and WA. Please find more details about each below.
Company A: Global Engineering & Architectural Firm, Sydney
As a global engineering, architecture, and consulting firm - this company has been around for nearly 80 years across 35 countries. Within ANZ they are currently focusing on expanding their Sydney office, and looking for an impact assessments professional to join their team. This team services a range of industries including mining, energy, sustainability and renewables.
Company B: National Environmental Firm, Perth
This company is a multi-disciplinary, award-winning firm that is entirely employee owned. They provide services in the ecology, contaminated land, approvals, due diligence and more. Based across 9 states, and proud of their carbon neutrality and social responsibility - they are seeking a senior botanist for their Perth office.
Company C: National Environmental & Heritage Firm, NSW
This consultancy specializes in ecology, environmental management, heritage and more. They have offices across the east coast, with this position providing flexible working arrangements for employees in any city within New South Wales. They work for the transport, urban, mining, government and renewable industry among others - with their core values being integrity, excellence and trust.
About the Role & Requirements
- Lead and manage a variety of projects including data collection, interpretation, modelling and managing resources
- Conduct site assessments and inspections, followed by reports and management plans
- Liaise with various stakeholders, build the business and client relationships
- Mentor junior and intermediate staff, supporting the growth of the team
- Have a good understanding of local regulations and legislation, with minimum 5 years of experience in impact assessments and approvals space in Australia
How to apply
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you feel you tick most of the boxes, or even if you feel that you are interested in a different role, do not hesitate to reach out. We can have a confidential discussion regarding this or any other opportunity. One of our specialist consultants will reach out to have a chat with you once you have applied!