A well-respected company of the environmental space is looking to grow their Environmental Health and Safety team and with an Environmental Health and Safety Consultant.
They have a competitive bonus program and recently won two exciting large projects. There is also clear path towards being supervising and managing the team.
- 5+ years' experience within the environmental space
- BS in environmental science, geology, chemistry, engineering, or related field
- Experience with preparing Health and Safety Plans (HASPs)
- Experience within Environmental Health and Safety, environmental auditing
- Willing to grow to where you will Serve as the direct supervisor of assigned personnel (group size ~ 5-8) and provide regular performance reviews and best practices to retain
- Budget and scope proposals under direction of Project Manager, Senior, or Principal
- Coordinate work with technical staff at request of Project Manager, Senior, or Principal
Certifications: OSHA Hazwoper 40 Hour Certification is a plus
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please apply!