We have a current opportunity for a Environmental Office Lead in Denver on a permanent basis. For further information about this position please apply.
The applicant should have an interest in supporting a broad range of projects that reflect core business lines in contaminated site remediation, environmental due diligence, litigation support, site investigation and remediation, regulatory negotiations, environmental and stormwater compliance.
- Project management
- Lead and develop business opportunities with new and existing clients identify and engage new clients;
- Communicate effectively with clients and staff;
- Supervise regional staff;
- Identify and recruit key staff for growth;
- Identify and implement growth strategies for clients;
- Stay abreast of local and national regulations and advise staff and clients on new opportunities;
- Develop and manage budgets;
- Prepare project cost proposals and other deliverables;
- Respond to RFPs.
- 10+ years of experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, or related discipline.
- State professional licensing is preferred.
- A strong understanding of environmental regulations at the state and federal level is required.
- The applicant must be able to communicate effectively with peers, clients, and regulators
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal, computer, and interpersonal skills
- Established knowledge of the consulting field preferred, with geographic knowledge of clientele and environmental consulting industry.
- Prior project management experience, business development skills, experience with state and federal environmental regulations/agencies, and a strong relationship with industrial and commercial clients are required.