We have a current opportunity for a Environmental Engineer in Chicago with a well respected and TOP engineering firm. You will have the opportunity for internal career growth and incredible autonomy with also a hybrid schedule.
- 5 to 10 years of work experience
- Licensed PE
- Project experience involving environmental remediation system design, including in situ remediation (i.e., ISCO, SVE, thermal, ISS) and excavation/disposal, remediation system installation, operation and maintenance, and system optimization
- Experience with environmental compliance (SPCC and air permitting)
- Designing, managing, and drawing conclusions from remedial investigation projects involving contaminated media (soil, groundwater, surface water, soil gas, and indoor air); projects will include both traditional field and sampling techniques and high-resolution characterization techniques;
- Managing tasks or projects, including tracking project budgets, tracking project schedule
- Assisting in the development of proposals and other business development activities.
- Developing feasibility studies, remedial alternative evaluations, remediation cost estimates, and remedial action plans for soil, vapor, and groundwater remediation projects