My client is a highly respected and well-known firm that is looking for an experienced Environmental Engineer to join their team. With over 70 years of providing the best services globally, you would be a critical part of their team in the Houston area.
- Provide, create, and sign off on basic to moderately complex designs involving water and wastewater treatment facilities, water and sewer systems, pipelines, and/or pump stations engineering designs to meet client project requirements.
- Perform site reviews and studies, as needed, to ensure designs are aligned with location specifications.
- Update design requirements as necessary.
- Meets with current and potential future clients to review their design needs.
- Provides technical guidance and training to more junior staff. Delegate and provide technical guidance and training to junior staff, develop them for future growth within the discipline and firm.
- B.S. in Civil, Environmental or Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- Professional engineering (PE) license.
- 10+ years of related experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Extensive experience with planning, design, bidding, and construction administration of publicly funded projects.
- Expert in CADD 3D, 4D software, etc.
- Expert in engineer principles of design.