About the company:
We are helping a well-established International Environmental Consultancy in Australia, search for an Environmental Approvals Consultant based in Perth. They provide a wide range of services in areas including assessment and approvals, contaminated land, and ecology.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading impact assessments and approvals projects
- Understanding government policies, guidelines, and regulations to deliver projects
- Delivering technical reports on projects
- Business development and growing the client network
- Manage a team of highly skilled EIA consultants
We are looking for individuals with:
- +5 years of experience in environmental impact assessments (EIAs), and/or approvals in Australia
- Knowledge of Part IV impact assessments and Environmental Protection Act (EPA)
- A degree in environmental science/engineering or related field would be beneficial
If you meet all (or most!) of the above criteria, apply with your CV today! If you don't think you're the right fit for the role, don't hesitate to apply and we can find something else that matches your interest in the industry.