An employee owned firm is looking to add an Environmental Air Quality Compliance Specialist to join their team ASAP.
Some highlights of this firm include:
- Champions collaboration and innovation
- Provides professional training and development opportunities
- Supports local educational institutions in their commitment to sustainability
- Small business feeling with nationwide resources
The Environmental Air Quality Specialist will be involved with developing air pollutant emissions calculations, compliance reports, and reviewing permit applications. In addition, they will evaluate the compliance status of industrial facilities, and quantify environmental liabilities.
- 3-8 years of relevant experience (air emission source permitting/compliance)
- B.S. in one of the following: Engineering, Geology, Biology, Chemistry, or related sciences
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Strong presentation, organization, verbal, and written skills
- Available for frequent (local and regional) travel
- 401k matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance