A leading renewable energy developer is looking for an Engineering Manager to support their growing portfolio of solar and offshore wind projects in Japan. Be part of the international team to lead the growth of the renewable energy sector.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for career progression and growth
- International culture
- Be part of the growing green energy sector.
- Responsible for engineering activities from design to installation of solar and offshore wind projects
- Work closely with Construction, Asset Management and external consultants on technical and commercial studies
- Support on energy yield analysis from PV plant panel layout design to optimization of solar and wind resources
- Work closely with Development and Finance team to identify new technologies/tools to enhance the engineering process.
- Management of EPC bidding process and involved in technical/commercial negotiations and contract agreements.
- Manage civil design (reservoir, grading, drainage) and cut/fill studies to optimize civil and racking installation costs.
- Willing to be based in Tokyo
- Background in Civil Management or EPC management
- Strong project management experience
- Comfortable with Japanese speaking.
If you are interested in the role, apply today or reach out to Sandra!