My client is looking to add a Remote Engineering Manager to their team. This candidate should have a passion for the Audio Visual industry, and excellent management and communication skills.
You will work closely with the AV Engineers and be the liaison between the Engineers and the rest of the company. An audio visual engineering manager is responsible for overseeing the design, installation, and maintenance of audio and video systems in various settings.
- Leading a team of audio visual technicians and engineers.
- Developing and implementing audio and video systems that meet client needs and specifications.
- Managing budgets and time lines for audio and video projects.
- Conducting quality control checks to ensure that audio and video systems are functioning properly.
- Collaborating with clients, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure that project goals are achieved.
- Staying up-to-date with advancements in audio and video technology.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance as needed.
- Ensuring that all equipment is properly maintained and repaired as needed.
- Developing and implementing safety protocols to protect employees and equipment.
- Providing training to employees on new equipment and technologies.
To become an audio visual engineering manager, you typically need extensive AV Design Engineering experience and a background in AV Integration or consulting and certifications may also be required. Strong leadership and communication skills are important, as is a deep understanding of audio and video technologies and their applications.